August 11, 2011
Top 5 Courtroom Scenes In A Movie
5. Chicago. Richard Gere. Enough said. This is one of the only musical courtroom scenes I can think of but the scene was great. It was funny, entertaining, and (as courtroom scenes normally are) shocking!
4. Legally Blonde. Let's hear it for the blondes! The dumb girls finally prevail in this climactic scene where Reese Witherspoon solves the murder circulating the film. Who says that knowing the science of a perm is useless?
3. Big Daddy. What can I say... I laughed, I cried, and I almost called my dad when it was all over. This scene is epic/hilarious. You start out by laughing at the ridiculousness. You somehow become touched and all warm and fuzzy inside. Then you're hysterical crying because Adam Sandler can't have his kid. This is a good one.
2. Liar Liar. The truth will set you freeeeeeee!!! At least it did for Jim Carrey. What happens when a lawyer can't lie? Apparently, hilarity ensues. Yes, there are people in law school who are only there because of this movie.
1. My Cousin Vinny. Anyone who argues that this is not the best courtroom scene of all time is crazy. In fact, I think this is my favorite movie of all time. The whole film including the incredible courtroom scene with Marisa Tomei was a dream. If you haven't seen this film, SEE IT!
What did I leave out? Leave your favorites in the comments below!
Follow me @Caraizzle!